PSR-S910 Firmware Updater V1.30
PSR-S910 Firmware Updater lets you update the OS of the instrument with firmware versions earlier than 1.30.
How to Check The Version of your Instrument
1. Press the [FUNCTION] button.
2. Press the [J] (UTILITY) button.
3. Using the TAB [ <- ] / [ -> ] buttons, select the OWNER tab and display the Owner setting screen.
4. Press the [7 ▲ ] (VERSION) button to display the current ﬁrmware version.
[V1.10 to V1.30]
- Fixed a miner problem in Vocal Harmony Function.
[V1.00 to V1.10]
- Support for the Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) wireless encryption standard (with the exception of certain USB-LAN adaptors)
- Support for the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) standard, which makes it easier to setup wireless home networks (with the exception of certain USB-LAN adaptors)
- Support for some USB-LAN adaptors.
How to Update
1. Plug the USB ﬂash memory device containing the upgrade data (.PRG and .prg files) into the instrument.
2. Hold down the [START/STOP] button and press the [STANDBY/ON] switch. Continue to hold down the [START/STOP] button until the message is displayed.
3. To install the upgrade data, release the [START/STOP] button and then press it once again.
After indicating that data is being loaded, the PSR-S910 will begin to install the new version of the ﬁrmware. Upgrading of the ﬁrmware takes approximately 5 minutes.
The USB ﬂash memory device must not be unplugged and the instrument must not be turned off while the ﬁrmware is being installed. Failure to observe this precaution may render the PSR-S910 unﬁt for use.
4. Turn off the PSR-S910 and unplug the USB fash memory device after the completion message is displayed.
Registered Date : 7/26/2012
Language : English
Size : 9.04 MB