Yamaha Steinberg FW Driver V1.7.3 for Mac OS X 10.6.8 - 10.10.x
Yamaha Steinberg FW Driver enables audio/MIDI signals to be transferred between a computer and following devices compatible with the Yamaha Steinberg FW Driver via IEEE1394 cables.
Devices compatible with the Yamaha Steinberg FW Driver include the following.
- Yamaha FW16E/mLAN16E2/n8/n12
- Steinberg MR816 CSX/MR816 X
- The system requirements below may differ slightly depending on the particular operationg system.
- The MOTIF XS8 is equipped with the mLAN16E2 as standard.
- Yamaha Steinberg FW Driver requires following software components when using with the FW16E/mLAN16E2/n8/n12.
*IEEE1394 Firmware V1.07 or later
- V1.08 or later has already been applied to the FW16E
- V1.08 or later (When using mLAN16E2 on the MOTIF XF)
* MOTIF XS V1.10 or later (When using MOTIF XS)
* n8/n12 V1.03 or later (When using n8/n12)
* Sweet Spot Data Manager V2.0.0 (When using n8/n12)
V1.7.2 to V1.7.3
- Yamaha Steinberg FW Driver has been confirmed to work properly on OS X 10.9 / 10.10.
- Changed the system requirements to the following.
Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.5, 10.8.x, 10.9.x or 10.10.x
Registered Date : 7/11/2014
Language : English
Size : 13.34 MB
- This driver does not have compatibility for 01X、i88X、mLAN16E.
-The system requirements below may differ slightly depending on the particular operating system.
-For details on minimum requirements for each DAW software, reger to the respective owner's manual
-You can check the latest version information of Cubase series and their system requiements at the following website.
-You can check the latest version information of Yamaha Steinberg FW Driver and its system requiements at the following website
Mac OS X 10.6.8 / 10.7.5 / 10.8.x / 10.9.x / 10.10.x
With a FireWire port.
Free disk space of 100MB or more; high-speed hard disk
Minimum system requirements
- CPU: Intel processor (Intel Core Duo CPU recommended)
- Memory: 1GB or more