PSR-S750 Firmware Updater V1.03
The Firmware Updater lets you update the OS of the instrument with firmware versions earlier than 1.03.
Please refer to Firmware Installation Guide also.
How to Check The Version of your Instrument
1. Turn the instrument on and wait until the main display appears.
2. Press the [FUNCTION] button, select [UTILITY], and then go to the [OWNER] tab.
3. Press the [7▲] or [8▲] button.
4. Check that the version number is correct for the upgrade.
5. Press the [8▲] (EXIT) button or the [EXIT] button to close the windows.
One USB flash memory device of over 20MB capacity formatted on the instrument.
[V1.02 to V1.03]
- Fixed a problem in which starting Scale Tuner on an iPad connected to this instrument would turn on channel 16 of PORT1 on the display called up via [FUNCTION] -> MIDI -> EDIT -> BASS.
- Corrected mistakes in the descriptions on the Voice Information window.
- Solved some minor problems which occur when a large amount of files are handled.
- Solved some other minor problems.
Date d'enregistrement : 1/5/2013
Langue : English
Taille : 12.22 MB
The USB ﬂash memory device must not be unplugged and the instrument must not be turned off while the ﬁrmware is being installed. Failure to observe this precaution may render the instrument unﬁt for use.
Vous devez également télécharger ces fichiers.