DTXTREME III/DTX900/DTX900M Firmware Update Program v1.10
This program updates the DTXTREME III/DTX900/DTX900M firmware to the version 1.10.
・ When you execute this update program, any settings you have made such as Trigger Setups and pad types will be overwritten with the corresponding defaults.
・ Please save your important data onto the USB storage device before updating the firmware of the DTX900M/DTX900/DTXTREME III.
・ This updater is to be used at the user’s own risk.
・ DO NOT power off or disconnect the cable from the product during the updating process. TheDTX900M/DTX900/DTXTREME III may be damaged.
・ DO NOT remove the USB storage device from the product during the updating process. The DTX900M/DTX900/DTXTREME III and the USB storage device may become inoperable.
・ If the update fails, and the DTX900M/DTX900/DTXTREME III still does not operate correctly even after you execute the update once again, please contact your Yamaha dealer.
・ This software and documentation are the exclusive copyrights of Yamaha Corporation.
・ Reproducing or modifying all or parts of this software or its documentation without permission is strictly prohibited.
・ The company names and product names in this document are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
・USB storage device formatted on the DTX900M/DTX900/DTXTREME III.
For details of compatible USB Devices, please visit the following website:
Confirming the Current Version
1. Hold down the [F1] and [REC] button simultaneously, and then turn the power on by pressing the Standby/On switch.
2. "Firm Ver : *.**" indicates the current version of the firmware.
If the message above does not appear, turn the power off by pressing the Standby/On switch and try again.
Please save your important data onto the USB storage device before updating the firmware of the DTX900M/DTX900/DTXTREME III.
1. After downloading, decompress the archived file, and then find the "***.PGM" file. Copy the ***.PGM file to the root of the USB storage device.
2. Make sure to turn the power off (the Standby/On switch is set to the Standby position,) and then connect the USB storage device to the [USB TO DEVICE] terminal on the rear panel.
3. Hold down the [F1] and [REC] buttons simultaneously, and then turn the power on by pressing the Standby/On switch.
4. Press the [ENTER] button to start the update process. This process takes a few minutes.
5. When the update process is completed, following message will appear, and you can turn the power off (the Standby/On switch is set to the Standby position.)
DTX900/DTX900M: Completed. Reboot DTX900.
DTXTREME III: Completed. Reboot DTXTREME III.
6. Confirm the version of the firmware as described in “Confirming the Current Version.”
If your DTXTREME III and computer are connected using a USB cable:
After executing the update program, download the latest USB-MIDI driver from the following website:
【V1.05 → V1.10】
• Added new pad types for the DT50S/DT50K.
• Added the new trigger parameter “NoiseFilterTable.”
• Added the new trigger parameter “2P Balance.”
【V1.04 → V1.05】
• Added new pad type "KP100."
• Added new types of Trigger Setups for DTX920K.
Registered Date : 11/4/2016
Language : English
Size : 2.28 MB