MOTIF-RACK XS Editor Standalone / VST V1.6.3 for Windows
The MOTIF-RACK XS Editor Standalone / VST, based on the "VST3 technology" by Steinberg, works as a VST3 plug-in with Cubase (DAW application). The MOTIF-RACK XS Editor Standalone / VST also works as the same way as other VST instrument software, allowing you to save the edited settings of the MOTIF-RACK XS, or use them for another project.
You can use the editor without Studio Manager.
If the MOTIF-RACK XS Editor VST under V1.4.0 has already been installed to your computer, uninstall that version of the editor before installing this version.
Main Revisions and Enhancements
V1.6.0 -> V1.6.3
- Now supports Cubase 7.5.
- Now supports Windows 8.1.
- Now Cubase5 series are NONcompliant.
- Now Windows XP and Windows Vista are NONcompliant.
- Fixed some minor problems.
Registered Date : 2/4/2014
Language : English
Size : 57.37 MB
- After re-installation of the Editor, the Voice name may occasionally not appear on the Media Bay windows of Cubase. If this is the case, execute "Refresh" or "Rescan".
- Editor may launch in the OFFLINE status or “Port Open Error” may appear when you: 1) select the MOTIF-RACK XS Voice via the Media Bay, 2) create the Instrument Track on Cubase, and 3) start the Editor. Even if such a situation occurs, you can use the Editor by clicking the ONLINE/OFFLINE switch to set the status to ONLINE.
- This software is compatible with Cubase7.
- Note that the system requirements may be slightly different from those described below depending on the particular computer.
- Keep in mind that the software is often updated and the system requirements are subject to change. You can check the latest version information of each program and its system requirements at the following website:http://download.yamaha.com/
Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)*
DAW Application(When using it as VST3 plugin.)
Cubase 6 series / Cubase 7 series
These system requirements conform to those of the DAW applications and OS.
* Operation is not guaranteed in the Windows XP mode on Windows XP mode equipped with Windows 7 or the Boot Camp partition on Mac OS.
You also need to download these files.